After the restore process is complete and a new copy of iOS is installed, apply a backup to return your settings and data to the iPhone. If your iPhone won’t update 15, force restarting it may solve the problem. You should understand that different models of iPhone use varying methods to force restart. So, you should check your iPhone model to find the right method to force restart it. ITunes could not restore the iPhone “Renate’s iPhone” because the backup was corrupt or not compatible with the iPhone that is being restored. The backup worked from an iPhone SE first generation (iOs 13.5.1) to an old iPhone 6 (iOs 12.5.1).
- Better yet, it requires no prior expertise to guide you through a smooth repair process.
- You can repair more than 200+ iOS issues in just three easy steps by using FixGo.
- This program is https://spielassociates.com/step-by-step-guide-to-sm-n900p-firmware-download/ highly praised by users.
- At this point, iTunes cannot recognize your iPhone.
- Then connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to the computer again, and then launch iTunes.
Stellar Toolkit for iPhone is secure and an uncomplicated tool that fixes iOS issues without data loss. I am in recovery mode on the phone and plug it in it starts the update OR restore downloads the file, installs then produces this error.
- INTERNAL_LINK Quick Access Required Content Check Coolpad firmware versions Download Coolpad Stock ROM (Flash File) Watch Video …
- You can update your iPhone manually by downloading the IPSW firmware files.
- This professional repair tool will get in the groove and fix the iPhone black screen of death without any data loss.
- Tried connecting to the MAC and tried doing restoration.
- Click “Browse” to find the corrupted DOCX Word file.
However, you still got the chance to repair iPhone black screen if it’s due to a software issue. As we’ve just explained, there are many situations that may result in hard drive corruption. Hard drive corruption can be a nerve-wracking event, and it’s even worse when you don’t know why it happened. Let’s take a closer look at some of the most common reasons behind hard drive corruption, ranging from those caused by a user error to hardware issues. IMyFone D-Back is one of the best iPhone recovery software that can rescue deleted data on iPod touch, iPad, and more devices.
Just click the Download button to initiate the operation process. Step 1 After install iPhixer tool on your computer, launch up it and choose the Standard Mode for repairing your device. So, it’s best to use a renowned iPhone fixing tool like WooTechy iPhixer.
Some users may experience an issue when attempting to update the firmware on their iPods where the firmware file cannot be found or is found to be corrupt. Have you found that it is very troublesome to restore iDevice in iTunes with IPSW files? In some cases, upgrading iTunes can’t solve the problem of firmware file is not compatible. But sometimes uninstalling iTunes from your computer, the files and something caused by this problem may be removed.